Monday, June 15, 2015

So.. What now?




Yesterday was a complete BLUR. It started out like any other day. I got up, put on my makeup and did my hair and got dressed. Little did I know how crazy this day would be! I put on my graduation cap and gown and headed out to my commencement ceremony. Initially I accepted that I was gonna sit by myself because I had no idea which of my friends were graduating let alone where they were sitting, so I went to check in and luckily I ran into them! I ran into some more friends and I had a group of friends to sit with! I'm so glad I was sitting with them cause honestly it all felt so surreal. Everything was happening so quickly I kind of wanted it to last forever. The speeches went by incredibly fast and soon I was walking across the stage with my name being pronounced and shaking hands with the dean! I barely had time to process what was happening! 

After the ceremony, I walked out and found my family and friends. I took so many pictures- but I still feel like I didn't take enough! Oh well. I'll post some pics below! I also had a graduation BBQ at my house after and I had such a great time chatting and hanging out with my friends and family. It was an amazing day! I still can't get over it! 

So- now onto the big question. What now? What am I going to do with my life? Well I'll tell you. I have no clue! I actually kind of like not knowing. It just opens up so many possibilities. I want to fully enjoy my life. It'll be so weird to not go to school anymore. I mean I've been going to school my entire life! Now I have all this time to focus on me. Yikes! It hasn't full hit me yet. 

I'll keep ya posted on my journey! 


My parents & older brother ❤︎

my cousins ❤︎




my family❤︎






until next time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment