Friday, March 6, 2015

Playlist / Artist Spotlight

Relax and Unwind Spotify Playlist


image source
With finals and projects coming up, I am completely stressed to the max! So when I found this playlist on Spotify, I seriously dieddd! This playlist is called "Relax & Unwind" and no joke- it does make you feel relaxed. I am not being paid to say any of this but I truly LOVE all the songs on there and I have been playing it non-stop. I've been playing it while I work, while I sleep, while I drive.. I think this playlist may have saved me from going insane!

image source

This playlist features artists like Vance Joy and George Ezra which of whom, I am currently obsessed with! George and Vance are really great musicians. They have that quality about them that once you hear them sing, you're hooked. George has that deep-husky comforting haunting voice that instantly grabs you and Vance has an enchanting charm to his songs and lyrics. I definitely recommend listening.

So if you're stressed, take a breather. Turn on the music and let it flow! :) x


1 comment: