Friday, September 26, 2014

Bag Essentials!


Whenever I go out, whether it's to school, to work or even to go hangout.. I ALWAYS have to have some essential items with me. I never ever leave the house without it- if I do.. I always feel incomplete and I start to feel anxious. Is that weird?  

from left to right

♥ Lancome Waterproof Concealer 
+ALWAYS READY TO COVER UP THOSE NASTY PIMPLES!

Make Up Forever lipstick: Rouge
+THE SHADE ROUGE IS VERY NEUTRAL. PERFECT LIPSTICK

 Midol
+ YOU NEVER KNOW GIRL. 

Cover Fx Pressed Foundation: N35
+ WHEN MY FOREHEAD GETS SHINY :( NOT THE GREATEST POWDER BUT IT'S GREAT ON THE GO. 

Advil
+ THOSE NASTY HEADACHES ARE NO JOKE

♥ Visine Lubricant Eye Drops: Dry Eye
+ IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, MY CONTACTS IRRITATE THE HELL OUT OF MY EYES. I ALWAYS HAVE TO HAVE EYEDROPS HANDY.

♥ Altoids Smalls: Wintergreen *Best flavor!!
+ I PERFER MINTS TO GUM 

♥ Bath and Body Works Hand Gel: Dancing Waters
+ GERMS ARE A NO-NO 

Pads. 
+ I DIDN'T TAKE PHOTOS OF IT. BUT YOU KNOW- SUPER IMPORTANT :) 

What are your essentials? 
Until next time! 
xo . 


No comments:

Post a Comment