Thursday, September 18, 2014

Current Favorites ♥

Hello muffins! I know it's been a while, school is starting for me next week.. and I am not AT ALL prepared. I'm totally dreading all the homework, projects, and presentations. Not looking forward to it! :( anyways, here are some of my favs at the moment!


I am obsessed with these two candles from Target. They smell absolutely amazing. I wish we had smell-vision! 


I never had one of these mirrors before. I recently purchased this from Ross for $8.99 and I think it's a total steal! I use to do my make-up in the bathroom where I had horrible lighting and now I can do it in my room. Much better! 


Like I mentioned, I'm going back to school and one of my favorite purchases is my new backpack! I got it from H&M. I don't remember how much it was but I got a small discount on it because the bottom was a little scratched. Nevertheless, another total steal! Funny enough, it's from the men's department. I bought it because all the women's backpack I've seen were always wayyy to small. Or not enough pockets. This one is perfect :) It's cute and functional! 

until next time loves 
xo




No comments:

Post a Comment