Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Stab a toothpick in me, I'm done!


Stab a toothpick in me, I'm done! I am sooo over school. It seriously feels like it's never going to end! The countless projects, exams, homework, presentations.. ugh! Just typing it out makes me exhausted. I know I'm complaining but seriously what is the point of all this! Nothing but stress and lack of sleep to get a piece of paper called "diploma." I'm not the type of person who enjoys school. I know there are actual unicorns who love to learn, but I'm just a regular ol' horse! 

I cannot wait till Spring Break! I've been dying to put up a blog post about my boots collection but I've never gotten to it! So sorry! Once things calm down and I'm sane again, I can finally put it up! 

But for now, know that I haven't abandoned my blog and I will have something... eventually. 

Ha! Sorry, I live to disappoint. Anyways! I'll just throw in some songs 
I've been loving since I've missed a lot of Music Mondays.






linda 

No comments:

Post a Comment