Thursday, July 16, 2015

July Favorites



It's been a while since I've done one of these! I don't know how some people have new favorites like every single month! It's taken me forever to get these few items. Anyways, let's jump straight to it! 

Argan Oil of Morocco conditioner 
Holy chessus, this conditioner smells freaking amazing. I don't know what it is, but it has a very clean floral scent that I am crazy for. Not only does it smell great, it makes my hair feel incredible! Now, I'm not one to splurge on shampoo and conditioner cause I feel like my regular ones get the job done, but this- I'm willing to splurge. It definitely made a difference in my hair! It's like silky and smooth.

Bumble and bumble Invisible oil
I recently went to go get my hair cut by the lovely people over at Carlton Hair and as usual, I left the salon with less hair, less money and a hair product they recommended. Last time it was the bumble and bumble dry spun, now it's the invisible oil. Usually my hair gets tangly and a bit dry from the heat of my curling iron so this invisible oil is like a genie in a bottle. This oil helps detangle hair- ya! For reals! AND it's a heat protectant.. at least that's what my stylist told me. It's great because I can just spritz this in my wet hair and it does all the work for me. I am loving this product! 

Warby Parker Glasses
I've been seeing commercials and sponsors from this company all over the place so I decided to give them a try. First I tried their free 5 day trial pairs where you can pick 5 different styles and try them on at home to see which one suits your style. I'm pretty picky about my glasses because I always feel like such a huge dork in them, but I finally found a pair that I really like! I'm still super self cautious when I wear glasses, but with these.. not as a much! 

Pantene Dry Shampoo
I've been on the search for something to replace my dove dry shampoo because I hate the smell of it. I finally found what I've been looking for! The dry shampoo from Pantene smells incredible and it also makes my second day hair look fresh. It also gives me a ton of volume and bounce. I totally bought this on a whim and I'm so glad it worked out. 

Bath and Body works Honeysuckle Bouquet 
Honeysuckle is my absolute favorite scent. Anything with honeysuckle, I LOVE- so when one of my friends got this candle for me as a graduation gift, I pretty much squealed. I already had the mini one, and getting the larger one was just icing. I've been burning it almost every night! 

I feel like I talked a lot about scents and smells in this post! Sorry, not sorry. Until next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment