Monday, July 6, 2015

The Many types of Hang outs



I hate that the word "hang out" has multiple hidden meanings! You ever notice that? Whenever someone sends me a text that goes "hey, wanna hang out?" I always get nervous because I never really know what kind of hangout it'll be!



For example, it could be …

The "how are you? let me tell you how wonderful I'm doing" hangout 
Basically | discuss how wonderful their life is going and how yours is totally insignificant. You gotta support me and tell me I'm awesome.

The "let's see how fun you are" hangout
Basically | Dinner. Drinks! Are you down? You willing to do some crazy shit or are you lame?!

The "emotional support" hangout
Basically | I need to vent and get some advice. This might take at least 2-4 hours.

The "I need some time to kill" hangout 
Basically | I gotta do something later, but I have this awkward time gap -so let's see each other for a while then I need to go and you can't come.



The "fashion consultant" hangout
Basically | Need someone to tell me if this looks good on me or not. Also I don't want to be seen buying this by myself.

The "TELL ME EVERYTHING" hangout 
Basically | We haven't spoken in a while but by the looks of it on Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter- you're living a fabulous life! I'm jealous and I want to hear all about it!

The "birthday" hangout
Basically | Either I missed or will miss your birthday ( or any other event really), so let me make it up to you by buying you lunch/dinner.

The "I want to try out this restaurant" hangout
Basically | Never went there before. Let's try a bunch of stuff on the menu! Bye bye money!


See what I mean? SO MANY TYPES OF HANG OUTS! I'm sure there are dozen more that I didn't list. What's a girl to do?! I always gotta prepare myself for all these types of scenarios!


I love my friends, but most of the time I really just wanna say .. 



x :)


No comments:

Post a Comment