Sunday, June 5, 2016

Current Favorites


I'm going to just jump right in! I present to you.. my favorites of the month!

1. Favorite Music
Missing You by John Waite - If my life was an 80's rom com, this would be my theme song.

2. Favorite Person
Chris Evans - Recently binged on some of his movies like Playing It Cool, Before We Go, What's Your Number, and of course the Captain America/ Marvel movies- ultimate crush material right here! What can I say? Wicked sense of humor+boyish charm= being my phone's wallpaper.

3. Favorite Discovery
Universal Studios- Moe's Tavern serves alcohol! And they let you walk around the park with it! Just.. don't go on any 3D rides after.

4. Favorite Memory
My friends got married!! Squad photo done right.

5. Favorite Activity
Went hiking with my friends and cousins! Not going to lie, struggled a bit- but definitely felt like I worked out!


6. Favorite Show
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Started from season 1 on Netflix, it amazes me how crazy they get! It should be called- "It's always a good laugh!" 

via google images

7. Favorite Movie
Smart House- Disney Channel is showing all their original movies in celebration of it's 100th! This movie came on the other night, and I forgot how much I loved it! When I was little, I always wanted to have PAT clean up all my messes and feed me delicious smoothies. 

via google images


8. Favorite Quote
"All my loving, I will send to you" - The Beatles. I knowwww, how cliche! Quoting a Beatle's song.. but hey! Those boys really sure knew how to make words tug at you. 

9. Favorite OMG moment
Game of Thrones- If you're not caught up, too bad. The internet is full of spoilers! THAT STARK REUNION THOUGH!! When Sansa hugged Jon- I was literally in tears. They both have been through so much and it was so heartwarming to see them finally together. All we need now is them to find Arya- save Rickon and burn Ramsey to the ground and live in Winterfell happily ever after. Oh and you know- have Dany come in with them dragons and kill all the white walkers. You know- chores. 

10. Favorite Tearjerkers 
HOLD THE DOOR - you know. 
& The ending of Big Fish- I recently rewatched this movie and wept like a baby at the last 10 minutes. It's one of those movies where you follow the person's life and you get attached then watch how it ends. Onion ninja's working overtime. 

Hope you enjoyed reading about my favorites of the month! 


No comments:

Post a Comment