Thursday, October 16, 2014

Ipsy ◆ October Review

I recently signed up for Ipsy a while ago, and I really wanted to share with you my honest opinions! If you don't know what Ipsy is, Ipsy is an online store where you pay a monthly subscription and they send you a package of makeup/ beauty goodies. I've only received two subscription packages so far, and I must say- I'm quite disappointed. I suppose I get what I paid for.





Typically the package comes with a little makeup bag, with your contents inside. Honestly, I would really only use like two or three of the items they sent me, the rest I just ignore.


In this month's subscription, it came with a matte lipstick, mascara, some hand lotion, a highlighter, and some makeup wipes. I tried the lipstick out and it immediately felt super dry on my lips. I know it's "matte" but it felt so gross and dry on my lips, I immediately wiped it off. As for the mascara, it's pretty decent. I think the item I love most in this batch is the highlighter! It's very sheer and gives that amazing glow. 

I haven't tried the other two items yet, but I'm sure I will eventually. This month's subscription was pretty disappointing, hopefully next months will be better! 

xo. until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment