Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Shows I'm happy that are back! And new?

It's fall season! And with fall, ALL THE SHOWS COME BACK! I don't understand why tv networks don't bring back the shows during the summer, cause duh- people have more free time during the summer. Free time to watch shows! Now that it's fall.. school has started and the holidays are coming up.. WHO HAS THE TIME?! But anyways, excuse the rant. Here are some shows I'm super excited to come back! (warning: contains the goods! aka spoilers)

COMEBACKS

#1: NEW GIRL



I'm excited to see how things are going to play out with Jess, Nick, Schmidt, Cece, Winston and Coach this new season! Things were left a bit crazy the last time we saw them. I wanna see how having the four of them under 1 roof is going to end! 

#2: ONCE UPON A TIME


I can't believe Emma brought back Mirian! Regina and Robin were just getting cute! I don't really care for the whole "Frozen" thing.. but we shall see. 

#3: THE VAMPIRE DIARIES


So we were left off with the whole trying to get back shenanigan.. And Damon and Bonnie are on the other side. I don't know how the hell they're gonna come back from that but nevertheless I'm interested to see how it'll all play out! Honestly I didn't really like Elena and Damon together just because things were also so messy between them. Stefan forever in my heart! 

#4: PARKS AND RECREATION


Honestly don't remember how last season ended, but I know I'll always have a good laugh with this show! Can't wait to watch! 


NEW SHOWS


#1: Red Band Society
  • Heard it was pretty good, I guess I'll have to watch to know for sure! Idk about the whole "hospital" thing.. might get a bit too emotional for me, ya know? 

#2: How to Get Away with Murder

  • I stumbled on part of an episode and I was so absolutely sucked into the show that even though I didn't know what the hell was going on.. I just wanted to keep watching! I'll definitely have to start from the beginning! 

I know I'm probably forgetting some  really good shows.. but this is what I can remember at the top of my head! 

until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment