Thursday, October 2, 2014

Shower Favorites



There are some things that I absolutely love using during the shower. 

The first thing is the Ro's Argan Body Conditioner from Lush. If you're like me.. I HATE putting on lotion after I shower, so when my friend Jasmine recommended this to me- I FELL in love! You put this on during the shower and when you step out, you're all hydrated! So long lotion! (after the shower anyways) *I suggest putting this on after your body wash etc. 

The second thing I love is my Nivea Body Wash in Tea Rose Blossom Scent and Almond Essence. This body wash makes my skin feel super smooth and the smell is so refreshing! I've gone through like 2 bottles already! 

The last thing is my little loofa buff. Now, I know this seems weird. But let me tell you! This loofa is amazing. It leaves your body feeling smoother than butta! I use it with my body wash and asdhjkfdl! The best. I tell you. 

until next time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment