Sunday, August 17, 2014

Heavy Hair.. Black Sweater.

This post is going to be a combination of two things. Hair and clothes! I recently cut my hair and did a little shopping. When I say little.. I literally mean like 2 things. I didn't see much I wanted to get.

On Thursday, I cut off like 1-2 inches off my hair. I have really thick and heavy hair.. I was so relieved to cut some of it off. The location I usually went to turned into something else! So I was skeptical to try another place.. but it turns out that my stylist transferred there! Good news for me :) I was worried that someone would mess up my hair.. and with my birthday coming up. It was definitely risky. Anyways.. my stylist styled my hair - ha! (sorry that was funny) and made my hair feel fabulous! She also recommended the Bumble Bumble Dry Spun Finish for my hair. I was having a hard time keeping my hair from falling flat. So I'm definitely going to give it a go!




Love this new shirt! Feels amazing on! 



I got this purse for $16.99! WHAT A STEAL! It's gorgeous and I can remove the straps to make it into a clutch! So perfect for switching in and out of. It's sophisticated and cute :) I'm so happy with my purchases. 

until next time! 
xo- Linda 





No comments:

Post a Comment