Saturday, August 2, 2014

JULY favorites

It's already Aug 2! I can't believe it! July went by sooo quick! Here are some of the things I've been loving :)


First off! My kitty coin purse. I got this present for Christmas but I haven't used it till now! It's the perfect little purse to put away all my unwanted change. 


Kat Von D Tattoo eyeliner - BEST EYELINER! The felt tip is so easy to use and the formula glideson your eye lid so smoothly! 

Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip gloss in Maverick - I'm not usually a fan of lip glosses but this one takes the cake. It's makes my lips feel smooth and silky without being super sticky. Ha! That rhymed. The color itself is so close to my natural lip color, so it doesn't look super weird! 
  

The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette by Maybelline - LOVE THIS! I don't usually wear eyeshadow because honestly, I don't really know how to apply it. But having this palette I feel more comfortable putting it on because it's very natural and it blends well with my skin. So even though I put it on wrong, it still looks good! 




Ever Curl by Loreal - I'm born with naturally straight hair, so it's practically impossible to curl or make nice waves without using a curling iron. I have finally found something to help me get nice waves without heat! I put this into my damp hair and scrunch up sections. I go to sleep and wake up with textured hair! 


Bikini from ASOS - Finally bought a new bikini! I love this one from ASOS. Each piece has really cute ruffles.. perfect for summer :) 

What did you love this month? 





No comments:

Post a Comment