Friday, August 15, 2014

Outsidelands 2014!

So last weekend, me and my friends attended day 3 of the Outsidelands Music Festival in San Francisco. It was such a fun and short trip, I want to go back! We drove up on Saturday.. took us 6 hours! But we made it and explored a little around Berkeley. On Sunday we got dressed and went to the festival. I've never been to like a big festival (besides warped tour) before and I didn't know what to expect. There were a ton of booths with lots of knick knacks.. clothes.. free stuff. It was awesome! We saw Lucius, Flume and the Killers. It may not seem like a lot of bands.. but trust me. Our day was filled with excitement!


Before it got super crowded! 

Weather was gloomy when I took this :( 



First band of the day.. Lucius! Didn't know who they were but by the end I was in love! 

<3 sing it gurllls





BEST PIZZA. 

Words to live by


ah! 

My pbros<3 


FLUME WAS AMAZING! @#%^! I have never seen such a wonderful crowd! Everyone was just chilling and feeling good. Good vibes everywhere! 
Watch my blog for videos! THE KILLERS WERE AMAZING AS WELL. 


You treated me well Outsidelands.. UNTIL NEXT TIME! 

xo - Linda. 



If you missed my vlog :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment