Thursday, November 27, 2014

Girl Online, Going offline xx


It finally came! Needless to say, I was very excited when I saw this sitting in my mailbox! I've been dying to read this novel by one of my favorite YouTubers, Zoella. Honestly, I finished the book the very same night. Ha! Don't judge. I'm just a fast reader. Anyway, the book was very different and similar to what I was expecting. I know she mentioned that there was anxiety in it, but it definitely opened up my eyes on what panic attacks are really like. And for that, I was genuinely interested. I personally don't suffer from panic attacks, but I do know what it's like to feel anxious. 
It's refreshing to read about it in a book, is all I'm trying to say.

As for the rest of the book, I won't give too much away but it surprised me. I only wish that the ending had a little bit more depth. Like perhaps an extra chapter to wrap everything up would have been nice. Nevertheless, it was a pretty decent book. It didn't make me ball my eyes out like The Fault in our Star  or The Silver Linings Playbook but it was good. 

If I'm totally being honest, I would give it a 3/5 rating. 



BTW. Hope everyone is having a nice Thanksgiving! 
I'll be gobbling up some delicious mash potatoes in the evening. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm very curious how the book is! I haven't had a chance to sit down and read it yet but from what I can tell most people like it.

    ~shannon
    www.lameliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like milkshakes and young romance, you'll definitely like it. Let me know what you think of the book when you finish :) x

      Delete
  2. Great summary, it sounds like a really interesting read.

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete