Sunday, November 30, 2014

November Favorites



Wafer Sunglasses | Amazon $5

Floral Gold Watch | ASOS (Aldo) $28

Kate D Lipstick | Target $5 

Buying things either on sale or at a decent low price is literally the best feeling in the world. I LOVE ME A GOOD BARGAIN! This months favorites contains my 3 most loved- cheap items. My wafer sunglasses, my floral gold watch and perfect nude lipstick. 

I was looking for a knockoff of the RayBan Clubmaster sunglasses because there's no way in hell I am spending $100+ on a pair of sunglasses. Come on- get real! I could use that money for food! Anyways, I found these on Amazon and I think they're a pretty decent pair of sunglasses! Only problem is that it doesn't have all that stuff to protect your eyeballs so.. I guess I get what I paid for :/ Nevertheless, I think they're absolutely adorable and it's good to have a good cheap pair. If it breaks of gets damage.. no harm done! 

When I stumbled upon this on ASOS, I was in shock! I've been looking for a watch for a really long time and not only was this gorgeous, it was on sale! A lot of watches nowadays are $50+ and I'm so glad I got these below $30. I've been wearing it non-stop! It's a little chunky, but hey- fashion right?! 

I talked in my previous post Lipstick Jungle about how much I loved a good nude-lip. It's just so effortless and classic. You can never go wrong. You can read more about it here.

Hope you guys liked my favorites this month, what have you been enjoying? I'd love to know! 


1 comment: