Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Lipstick Jungle




Hey ma, I'm becoming a woman! I finally bought some lipstick! Typically, I use tinted lip balms but recently I really started getting into lipsticks. I've always been scared to purchase lipstick because I just didn't have the confidence to wear it. I felt like super awesome girls only wore lipstick, but now it's totally cool! Even though it's kind of high maintenance, it's still great to wear! I think the pop of color really makes a difference. 


I started with a nude color(08) to get use to the idea of wearing lipstick. I didn't want to worry and feel super self-conscious about it. I wanted something easy- so that even if I forgot that I had it on it and accidentally rubbed it, it wouldn't smear and look dumb on my face. Which brings me to my next point, if you're going to go with something that isn't your natural color, BE CAREFUL. Once that thing smears, there's no going back! I suggest maybe using lipliner then apply the lipstick. 

Kate Lipstick: 08 Rosseto / Rouge A Levres
Kate Lipstick: 111 Rouge A Levres
Revlon: 520 Wine with Everything 

No comments:

Post a Comment