Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Mediocre Hallloween

Halllloo everyone! (see what I did there) This past weekend was Halloween, and I don't know about you guys but my halloween was kind of lame! I went out to a bar in Pomona with my cousins and some of friends. We were planning on going to a club but the line was wayy to long and it was raining! There was no way we were going to STAND IN THE RAIN to get in! So we found shelter at the bar next door. The bar was decent, however the music was kind of awful. I don't mean to hate on the music but it wasn't really music I could dance to. I was always off beat and the tunes weren't catchy enough for me to bust my hump. I was glad to be out with cousins and friends.. but the environment could have been better!




Hope all of you had a better Halloween than I did! 
Until next time! 

*Oh! if you were wondering.. I was a boxer. Ha! 



No comments:

Post a Comment