Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Party on, dudes!


I was flipping through Netflix and after watching Wayne's World, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure came up as a suggestion. I had no expectations watching this and holy hell. IT WAS SO GOOD. It's such a great 80's comedy movie. If you don't know what this movie is about, it's about two friends who need to do a history report on famous leaders to pass their class. They travel in time to pick up a few friends who help them along the way. 

While watching this movie, I couldn't get over how they talked! I'm pretty sure Bill and Ted were stoners but they were freaking hilarious. Every lingo like "most excellent and party on dudes" killed me! If you haven't watched this movie, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN. You will not regret watching this. If you do, I'm terribly sorry. Think of it as one of those movies you would want to watch on a chill night. 

So go grab your popcorn and catch this flick. 

And if my suggestion wasn't enough. Listen to this power ballad they play in the movie. 
If it doesn't get you going, you got some bad taste in music my friend. 



Be excellent to each other. Party on, dudes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment