Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sweaters and Pajamas



 If that fire isn't putting you into the Christmas mood, I don't know what will! My brother finally turned on our fireplace, and it's absolutely warming (get it)! Can you believe that we never turn it on, even during the winter?!

Anyways, this weekend has been a doozy. I went to my annual Christmas party with my cousins and friends and I was suppose to go to an Ugly Sweater party the same night but my stomach did not agree with me. Don't you just hate it when your stomach totally ruins the night?!

Ignoring my stomach, I had a pretty good time at the party. It was nice catching up with everyone and I freaking loved my sweater! I got it from BooHoo.



So I'm gonna keep this post nice and sweet. 
Until next time! x 




No comments:

Post a Comment