Friday, January 9, 2015

December Favorites


First of all, I just want to thank all you readers and those of you who left lovely comments in my previous post! I'm definitely thinking a lot about everything. Anyways, let's put that on pause and get into my December favorites! December has been such a crazy month, although only a few items have made this list, there are a lot of things I loved but just can't remember! 




Up first is my candy from Paddywax! I was in Urban Outfitters, and I smelled this amazing candle. It has such an earthy smell, I knew I had to have it. Then I looked at the price. And I was like NO THANKS. $28 for a freaking candle?! I found a much cheaper alternative. 
It's made by the same company but it's much smaller. 
The smell is very strong, so the small one is just perfect and only for $5 bucks! 


Q & A- 5 Year Journal

I got this from my friend, and I've actually been filling it out! It asks 1 question a day and it's been making me reflect on my daily life. There are fun questions and there are also serious questions. 
Lets hope I don't quit halfway through! 




This tinted lip balm is sooo hydrating! I love that it gives me a hint of color without being too flashy. My lips feel so nice after application, I definitely think it's a beauty must-have. 



My face is so weird. It's oily yet dry at the same time! I don't even understand it myself. It's so difficult to find something that accommodates my oily skin without drowning it so I was super glad when  I found this mask! It makes my skin feel hydrated without feeling oily and gross. The mango smell makes it even better and all you really need is a tiny amount. 
I know it's a bit pricy but it totally lasts forever. 


Goldwell: Leave in Cream Fluid 

Every time I go to a salon, I never leave empty handed. The salon I go to always uses such amazing products on me and I always end up buying one or two things. This time was a leave-in conditioner. I've been having trouble looking for something that suits my dry-coarser hair, and I absolutely love this stuff. I put a little bit in my wet-hair after my shower and it leaves it baby smooth! 


VH1: Hindsight Tv Series 

Now this just aired on Wednesday, but I'm already in love with it and I though I would just mention it in my favorites. The pilot episode reeled me in completely. It has a certain charm and familiarity to the show and I just can't wait for the next episode! If you haven't seen it yet, it's about a girl named Becca and basically her life hasn't gone the way she wanted. She starts thinking about her past and how things would have turned differently if she decided a different path. She ends up, I guess, time traveling back to the past and it shows her doing things differently.
 It's such a fun show and its pretty relatable. Definitely check it out! 

And that's all folks, hope you liked my favorites and 
until next time! 

5 comments:

  1. i've just discovered your blog and i think i'm already in love !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! love your blog, was wondering if you could check mine out and maybe f4f, just let me know over on my blog heleenakhela.blogspot.co.uk thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Heleena! I love all your Paris photos and would love to f4f! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm in love with the 5 year journal, I really want one!
    Great post xx

    louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete