Thursday, January 15, 2015

It's not Monday


Surprise! I know it's not Monday but I haven't shared songs in a while, so I thought.. what the hell! It's my blog, I can do whatever I want! Here are some songs, I've been hitting replay! 


I don't know what it is about this song, but I adore it.
It has that perfect edgy-nostalgic feel to it. 
I've literally been playing this song non-stop! 
Definitely my fav this month!


Super indie peppy music! It feels like summer in a song. 


This song is great to listen to when you need a bit of a pick me up. 


I've been finding a lot of awesome indie songs on Spotify! 
This song has that nostalgic 80's prom feel to it. 


I'm ending this with a super fun song! 
I love this song, it makes me wanna grab a partner and Congo dance! 

Welps. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment