Saturday, January 31, 2015

Things I Wish I Knew: Closet Edition


When you're twenty something, it seems like there's always an event going on. Whether it's 
going out for someone's birthday, going to grab drinks, a date, going to a interview- there's
alway something happening! One of the biggest things I wish I knew was to have
closet essentials in my wardrobe to help me out! So here, with all my wisdom (basically none) 
I want to share with you things I wish I knew! 

#1. Always have a blazer ready to go. 

source: Forever21

The blazer is perfect for every occasion. I can't begin to count how many times in college where we had to wear "business attire" for presentations, so definitely throw one in your
closet! Blazers are also perfect to make your messy look into super polished. 
Some blazers are super expensive, but Forever21 and H&M usually have great deals. 

#2. Get a Cocktail Dress

source: LuLu's

You never know when there's an event to go to! Seriously! I mean, sometimes there 
are like dinners where your friends want to dress "fancy" or "nice" and it's hard to
find something to wear, so be sure to have a spare! Plus, it's also perfect for a date night!

#3. A Flirty Top goes a long way

source: TopShop

I can't stress how much a flirty top has helped me in sticky situations! If you're going to 
a bar or a casual dinner, definitely get something that works for anything. You'll totally look effortless. Let the top do the work. Not you! If you're doing something casual- go for a flirty top and throw on a pair of jeans and heels for that instant girly/sassy look. 

#4. Invest in a good pair of heels! 

source: TopShop

Speaking of heels, seriously invest in a good pair! These babies will get you through job interviews,
clubs, fancy events, dates etc. Not only will you feel gorgeous, you'll look the part! They'll
accentuate those legs you got and instantly give you a classy polished look.

#5. Don't be afraid to go comfy 

source: Jack Wills

I seriously wish I could wear pajamas all day-everyday! But, we live in a world where if we 
do that, people think we're psychotic. Anyways, definitely invest in a good and comfy pair of jammies.
Sleep is YOUR BEST FRIEND! So make the most of it. Now, I'm a girl who loves
to wear just a t-shirt but I have to wear something soft that I can totally snooze in! 

Anddddd... that's all I got for now! I definitely loved writing this. I'm seeing 
more editions of this coming soon! 

Until next time loves! x 



No comments:

Post a Comment