Sunday, July 6, 2014

June Favorites!


Here's what I've been loving for the month of June!

BEAUTY


1. Sea Spray by Lush 
Holy guacumole grail! THIS IS THE BEST EVER. If you're like me, hairspray is the enemy! I HATE using hairspray! I've been on the look-out for an better alternative and I have finally found the one! The sea spray does everything what hairspray does except it doesn't make your hair all crunchy and disgusting. I usually spray it on my hand and work it into my hair. I love the beachy smell and look as well! 

2. Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser by Maybelline 
I use this right before I put on my tinted moisturizer and it provides a very smooth texture on your face. I'm not so sure about the whole "pore eraser" part.. cause I can definitely still see mine but nevertheless I've been liking it! I think I just like how it feels on my face.. baby skin is for sure! 

3. Mask of Magnaminty by Lush
This is a really great face mask! I'm totally into beauty products for my face and this has been such a steal! I put it on right after I shower for 5 minutes. It makes your skin feel super tight and really sucks up all that nasty build up. After rinsing, my face feels instantly refreshed and really clean! 

4. Brightening Cleanser by Aveeno
Like I said ^ I love finding new face beauty products so when I picked this up, I was so happy! This cleanser feels really light when applying and rinsing. Usually when the product feels light, I typically think it's not going to do anything but with this.. YOU GET RESULTS! This cleanser has made my skin feel sooo smooth and it has been really healing my acne scars! Plus, it also smells very clean. If that makes any sense..! 

5. Colossal Volume Waterproof Mascara by Maybelline
I didn't really like the purple maybelline mascara, so I was pretty hesitant to try this one but one of my favorite youtubers recommended it so I gave it a try! And I'm really glad I did! The formula in this one is so much better! I don't know if it's because it's waterproof or because it's a different version but it's been doing a really great job extending my (lack thereof) eyelashes and keeping the curl!

6. Blush in color PB25- Pinched by NYX
Such a great color! This blush is very pigmented and it blends very well! Not much else to say! :P 

MUSIC



xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment