Saturday, July 12, 2014

One shopping trip and food poisoning later..

UGH. FOOD POISONING IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST! Hang on. Let me rewind a little. On Wednesday, I met up with my two besties and we had a wonderful girls day! We went for massages, which surprisingly really really hurt. So painful, it felt good? The massage people were nice but they showed no mercy when they were getting into those knots! After the massages we walked around Victoria Gardens, an outdoor mall, and went into a few stores. I picked up some pieces that I really needed like high wasted shorts and a tank top. The summers here in Cali are brutal. Anyways after shopping we went to have dinner at Johnny Carinos and it was pretty good until I got home. In the middle of the night I started feeling horrible. My stomach flipped inside out. Liquids came out both ends. I'll spare you the details, you get the picture. I was dead for a good day and a half. I was on bedrest and I seriously could not move. I had a horrible couple of days but I hope you all had a lovely week. Below are some of the things I picked up! 




Both shorts are from Forever 21


Tank is from Urban Outfitters 


Bandana/headpiece from Brandy Meville 

Until next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment