Friday, July 4, 2014

Pass the Sparkler!


HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!

Today was such a fun and tiring day! This fourth of July seemed different from previous years. Everyone was way more patriotic this year and I really felt the love for America! So I spent today doing what American's do best.. spending time with family and EATING! lots of eating :)

Dim Sum for Breakfast!! 

Don't know what this is called in English, but OMG. IT WAS SO DELICIOUS! It had a creamy egg filling with a crispy bun top. 



My shoes for today! Purchased on Justfab.com :) 



My outfit! RED, WHITE & BLUE BABY 


Added some cute braids in my hair!




With my cousins! <3 

<3 



'MURICA


Finished the night with some sparklers! Didn't get to see some real fireworks since they're illegal in my area.. But I'm happy spending it with loved ones! 

Until next time loves! US OF A! 
P.S I totally forgot to take pics of my BBQ food.. but know that it was delicious and I was wayyy too hungry to snap a pic :X :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment