Sunday, July 27, 2014

Obsessive TV

It's summer time. It's stupid hot outside. There's only one solution. TIME TO CATCH UP ON SHOWS! Here's what I've been watching! And by the title.. obsessive as in I would watch hours and hours of each!

Supernatural 

  • I just finished season 6! Holy hell. Pun intended. CASS IS GOD? What! This season was crazy. If you don't know what Supernatural is, supernatural is a show about two brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester, who are hunters of the supernatural beings. They've been through sooo much crazy sh** and it just keeps going! I can't wait to see what happens next. 
The Vampire Diaries
  • There's a CW theme going on here.. Catching up on Season 5! SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED! I don't know where to begin. Dopplegangers running around here and there. Sexual tension is so thick you can cut it with a knife. I'm thoroughly enjoying myself with all the drama. 
Baby Daddy
  • This show is such a great comedy sitcom. It's light humor with great stories. The dynamic duo of Ben's mom and his roommate Tucker is absolutely hilarious! and DANNY! Is sooo cute. Not gonna lie- it's one of the main reason why I watch this show! The gang gets into all different types of trouble and it's fun to watch. There's love, laughter and everything else in-between. :) and plus Netflix has all the episodes up to date! 

Can't wait to watch some more shows! Any suggestions? Already finished Game of Thrones! 



No comments:

Post a Comment